- Size: 52 x 33.5 x 23cm
- Weight: 1290g
- Capacity: 26L
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Body: Armatech Plus 600D: a fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric and Face Off 900D: an extremely waterproof, robust fabric with PU coating
- Side pockets: Magic Mesh 100D, a stretchy, hard wearing mesh fabric with special colour-reveal effect
Perfect for outdoor training sessions and trips to the gym, the 26 litre Gravity sport pack is equipped with all of the features that busy athletes need. The day pack is part of our Gravity series, developed in collaboration with German fitness trainer Felix Klemme from Outdoor Gym, with a focus on carrying the training accessories and basic sports gear needed for outdoor fitness.
While the main compartment of the Gravity 26 opens traditionally at the top, the two full-length zips also offer access like a suitcase. Inside, the variable partitions help organise gear efficiently with the ability to adjust the spacing or fold them to the side altogether.
In the base compartment you will find a practical pull-out tarp that can be spread on the wet ground while you change into your active shoes. There is plenty of room to stash your skipping rope, weights and resistance bands as well as lashing straps to attach your yoga mat and side pockets for your water bottle. The mesh fabric also boasts a unique feature; when the fabric is stretched, the reverse side's colour becomes visible.
Reasons To Love The Jack Wolfskin Gravity Pack
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable and detachable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Stowaway waist belt
- Padded back and base
- Dual access to main compartment via front and top
- Main compartment with variable partitions and inner zipped compartment
- Zipped lid compartment
- Two elasticated side pockets
- Four detachable compression/lashing straps
- Tarp in base compartment